Notes, terms and conditions
The following conditions apply to all bookings made with Corporate Travels and Tours , whether by phone, fax, email or online. Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Corporate Travels & Tours Disclaimer
We try to ensure that the information contained on our web site is accurate and up to date. There is no charge for the information presented on this web site. However, in return for allowing you to access this material, we require your acceptance that Corporate Travels and Tours will not be liable for any actions you may take as a result of using this information.
2. For all confirmed bookings, we will email you a confirmation: The confirmation shows the details of the booking made with the resort/hotel/safari. It is imperative that you check it immediately when you receive it in order to eliminate all possibility of misunderstanding. Likewise if you do not receive a confirmation after making a booking, please contact us .
3. Twin/Double rooms: If a double bed is of paramount importance to you we suggest that you advise us of this and we will ensure that this is communicated to the hotel. In many destinations and hotels, all double rooms are made up of two single beds pushed together and made up as a double bed.
4. Triple/Quad rooms: Hotels may provide triple/Quad room facilities, which have foldable or rollaway beds, as opposed to standard single beds. A triple room usually contains 1 Double bed plus a single or 'rollaway' bed or 3 separate beds, one of which may be a 'rollaway' bed.
5. Check-in/out times: vary from hotel to hotel.
6. Flight: Unless otherwise stated we do not provide flight booking and related service and is not included in our services and price.
7. Payment: Payments are due, in all cases, before the customer travels, regardless of whether vouchers have been issued or not. Your booking may be cancelled if payment has not been received, or if payment is still outstanding for any other unrelated reservations made by the same customer.
8. Cancellations . Cancellations made prior to 35 (thirty five) days before the arrival of the clients, after confirmation, a flat fee of USD 20.00 per person shall be charged; Cancellations vary from property to property and details would be provided at the time of booking request.
For No-shows: 100% of the total accommodation rate as per basis booked + one way airport transfer.
Early Departure: 100% of the total accommodation rate as per basis booked + return airport transfer
Amendments within the cancellation periods would be treated as cancellations and charged as per the appropriate cancellation policy.
We reserve the right to cancel any bookings that we believe to be fraudulent.
9. If customers wish to alter their stay directly with the hotel, this office should be contacted: a) Immediately, if the customer wishes to avoid higher rates being payable for extra nights. b) Within 21 days of the end of the stay to obtain any form of financial adjustment, if the stay is being reduced for example.
10. Corporate Travels and Tours must be advised of any children under the age of 18 planning to travel alone (or with similar aged friends) prior to booking, and this must be agreed by the hotel, before the reservation can be fully confirmed. Failure to notify the hotel in advance may lead to children under the age of 18 without an accompanying adult being refused accommodation.
11. Reductions for children . Infants under two years are accommodated free of charge in a cot, unless otherwise advised at the time of reservation. Pricing policies for children vary from one hotel to another.
12. In the very unlikely event that the hotelier cannot provide the booked accommodation , the customer understands that the hotelier's responsibility is to find an alternative of at least a similar standard, and provide transportation as appropriate to this alternative hotel. Corporate Travels and Tours takes every precaution to ensure hotels are professionally managed so that any such occurrence is extremely rare. Corporate Travels and Tours shall have no liability in respect of any other costs, losses or damages existing out of or in connection with relocation of accommodation since such relocations are outside Corporate Travels and Tours control.
13. Weather . World weather is becoming more erratic and unpredictable and we cannot be held responsible for disruption to your holiday due to bad or unusual weather conditions. For more details on the temperature and rainfall, please see the weather of the relevant country.
14. If the customer is dissatisfied with any aspect of his hotel, this MUST be brought to the attention of the hotel management immediately and the hotel management must be given adequate opportunity to rectify the situation from the outset. If the hotelier cannot resolve matters to the customer's satisfaction, Corporate Travels and Tours must also be contacted at the earliest opportunity. If having taken the above action the customer is still dissatisfied, complaints should be received in writing within 14 days of the customer's return.